Wednesday, September 16, 2015

New Single: This Is The Kind of Love


I normally don't talk too much about the songs I write, but since this one is a little obvious, I decided to give you a little backstory on my new single "THIS IS THE KIND OF LOVE". I wrote this song for my wedding in 2014 and recorded it to be played at the reception. Since I am never satisfied, I decided that I needed to record it again with a proper piano (since the original was done on a keyboard). So, earlier this year I recorded this new version in Sacramento in an empty theater using their full grand piano and now I am happy to say it is ready for your listening pleasure!

I also recorded another new song that I've been writing for a few years that I am currently in the process of adding some nice little sparkle to. It will be out in February, but that's all I can say for now. In the meantime, please enjoy my new single!


Here's a preview:



Hugs,
Nathan


No comments:

Post a Comment